CHS Sidekick to host garage sale

Divya Kumar
News Editor

The Coppell High School newspaper, The Sidekick, will be hosting its first-ever garage sale this Saturday, Dec. 11, 2010. From 6 AM to 11 PM in the Sprouts parking lot, Sidekick editors and members will be selling lightly-used goods to raise money for the paper. Items ranging from clothes, to children toys, to past SAT and ACT prep books will be sold – items appealing to every age group.

In addition to this, Biggby Coffee – a new attraction to the city, yet an automatic hit – will be served at the sale. Shoppers have the opportunity to browse through a myriad of different types of options with the option of warm coffee to keep them awake during the cold morning.

The sale is shaping up to be one of many different choices for customer. While it is a garage sale, this one will feature a much greater variety than any one-home can offer. Since there are over forty members of The Sidekick, items range from lamps to children’s rugs, and in plentitude as well. For any city members looking for a way to buy almost anything they may need, especially in time for the holidays, The Sidekick garage sale is the place to be.

For any questions, contact business manager Henna Khan at [email protected].