Dancing with the Stars drama

As a reality television phonetic, there have been many moments in my life where I have wanted to hit my television when the show hasn’t gone how I wanted it to. I would have to say on the top of the list being season 14 of the bachelor when Jake asked Vienna to be his wife.

But with that said there are a few reasons I have never proceeded to actually hit my television. I’m not crazy, I would no longer have a TV, and it would take a lot of effort. Yet, none of those reasons seemed to cross Steven Cowan’s mind after watching the semi finals of “Dancing with the Stars” on Monday night. After figuring out that Bristol Palin danced her ways into the final episode of the show, kicking off competition and former singer Brandy, Cowan went into an angry rant shooting at his television screen. I wonder if Cowan knows that the people he sees on his TV aren’t actually living in his television and by shooting at it with a shotgun the only thing he is accomplishing is destroying his television and sanity. He then turned to his wife asking her to bring him his pistol and threatening to shoot himself if she brought anybody else with her. For some reason I don’t think this man should be allowed to keep firearms in his house. On Tuesday morning Cowan was arrested on a charge of second-degree reckless endangerment.

I think it’s safe to say that any person that gets that riled up over a television show, is probably better off without a television anyways.