Women in Business presents entrepreneur Paige Pritchard as guest speaker

Life+coach+and+entrepreneur+Paige+Pritchard+answers+a+question+regarding+building+a+brand+on+social+media.+On+Monday%2C+the+Coppell+High+School+Women+in+Business+Club+presented+its+fourth+guest+speaker+of+the+year%2C+Pritchard%2C+to+discuss+her+entrepreneurial+journey+in+life+coaching+and+social+media.+
Sabah Uddin
Life coach and entrepreneur Paige Pritchard answers a question regarding building a brand on social media. On Monday, the Coppell High School Women in Business Club presented its fourth guest speaker of the year, Pritchard, to discuss her entrepreneurial journey in life coaching and social media.

Approximately six years ago, Coppell resident, life coach and full-time entrepreneur Paige Pritchard created an Instagram account to talk about money after paying off more than $100,000 in student loans between her and her husband. Only growing her brand since then, she helps others achieve the same kind of financial freedom.

On Monday, the Coppell High School Women in Business (WiB) club presented Prichard as its fourth guest speaker of the school year.

As an entrepreneur, Pritchard’s mission is to help women in financial literacy: controlling impulse shopping, dealing with debt and making smart spending choices. To do this, she created an online curriculum, became certified in life coaching and successfully marketed her brand, even making an appearance on the hit talk show Dr. Phil. She also teaches her craft and tells her entrepreneurial story to others, such as CHS students.

To tie the guest lecture to business and entrepreneurship, Pritchard discussed her journey in social media platforms such as Instagram and TikTok, as well as in building a client base with a membership system. Aside from free video content on social media and a podcast, paid members gain access to her intellectual property, which includes video modules, workbooks and live zooms.

“I think of it like a funnel. Ultimately, you’re trying to get people down to the bottom of your funnel, where they become paying customers, but it starts by having many people at the top of the funnel engaging in free content,” Pritchard said. “They’ll start to be like ‘I know this girl, I trust her, let’s go deeper into her work so I can get her process and questions answered about my unique situation.’”

For the second half of the discussion, Pritcher opened up for questions from club members. A question from junior WiB president Anishka Viswanatham requested advice for finding and creating original, nonrepetitive content.

“Pay attention to the questions that you get. Every time somebody asks me a question, I’m like, ‘That’s a post I can make.’ If they are wondering this question, I know 100 other people are wondering and they just didn’t ask,” Pritchard said.

Pritchard also highlighted the importance of integrity in business above all else concerning brand deals and partnerships.

“Reach out and form connections in your online space and niche,” Pritchard said. “In terms of companies, it’s the opposite side of the coin because you have to be selective. I can’t tell my clients to stop impulse spending, and then next second promote an Amazon gadget. Ask yourself, ‘Would I use it?’ before recommending your followers to use it.”

As a club highlighting and uplifting women in business, WiB regularly holds guest speaker meetings as one of its main club activities. WiB guest speaker meetings are open to anyone wishing to join.

“As our fourth guest speaker of the year, Pritcher’s talk brought our members a lot of value, especially if they want to utilize social media and influencing in their future,” WiB vice president Kyna Shah said. “Listening to the process she took to get to her successful position helps us be comfortable in pursuing our own.”

Life coach and entrepreneur Paige Pritchard answers a question regarding building a brand on social media. On Monday, the Coppell High School Women in Business Club presented its fourth guest speaker of the year, Pritchard, to discuss her entrepreneurial journey in life coaching and social media.  (Sabah Uddin)

With Pritchard being a CHS graduate and highly involved in the community as a Coppell resident, WiB reaches out to Coppell in a similar way. 

“We go to the Coppell Farmers Market to find local business owners and ask them to come talk to our club and share their experiences,” Viswanatham said. “We have more guest speakers scheduled and are excited for members to get to know them, too.”

Follow @sabah__uddin and @CHSCampusNews on X.