Capturing Coppell: 12/5 – 12/11

Srihari Yechangunja

Capturing Coppell is a Sidekick series detailing events involving Coppell High School and Coppell ISD happening this week. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2022-23 school year.

Sri Achanta, Executive News Editor

• Friday is an A day and an early release day for all CISD schools. Coppell High School students will be released at 1:40 p.m.
  • CHS Choir performs its annual Madrigals Feast at 7 p.m. on Friday in CHS Commons. Dessert tickets are $10, dinner tickets are $25 and premium dinner tickets are $30. The second performance is on Saturday at 7 p.m.
  • On Saturday, Coppell Community Chorale presents “Tidings & Tinsels” at 5 p.m. in the Main Hall at Coppell Arts Center. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased here.
  • CHS Band Region 31 Area B advancers perform at the Region Orchestra Clinic & Concert on Saturday.
  • On Sunday, Coppell Community Orchestra presents “A Cartoon Christmas” at 3 p.m. in the Main Hall at Coppell Arts Center. Tickets are $5 for adults and $1 for students/children and can be purchased here.

Follow @CHSCampusNews on Twitter.