Red and Black on Deck: Feb. 21-26

Srihari Yechangunja

Red and Black on Deck is a Sidekick series detailing the next week of Coppell varsity sports. It will be posted every Monday.

Torie Peck, Sports Editor

On Monday, baseball travels to Allen, first pitch at 3 p.m.

On Tuesday, girls soccer travels to Plano West, kickoff at 7:30 p.m.

On Tuesday, boys soccer hosts Plano West at Buddy Echols Field, kickoff at 7:30 p.m.

On Thursday, track and field travels to Flower Mound High School for the Jaguar Relays at Neal Wilson Athletic Stadium, beginning at 2 p.m.

On Thursday, Friday and Saturday baseball competes in the Westlake Tournament in Austin. On Thursday, the Cowboys face New Braunfels, first pitch at 2 :30 p.m, and Leander Vandergrift, first pitch at 5 p.m., in Austin. On Friday, the Cowboys face Rockwall at Austin Westlake High School in Austin, first pitch at 10 a.m., and Austin Westlake, first pitch at 12 p.m. On Saturday, the Cowboys face Hays High School, first pitch at 12 p.m.

On Thursday, Friday and Saturday, softball competes in the Allen Tournament at Allen High School. On Thursday, the Cowgirls face Keller Timber Creek, first pitch at 9 a.m. On Friday, the Cowgirls face Wylie East, first pitch at 9 a.m., and New Braunfels, first pitch at 3 p.m. On Saturday, the Cowgirls face El Paso Eastlake, first pitch at 9 a.m., and Denton Guyer, first pitch at 1 p.m.

On Friday, boys soccer faces Marcus at Buddy Echols Field, kickoff at 7:30 p.m.

Follow Torie (@torielpeck) and @SidekickSports on Twitter.