Cookie Monster treat recipe scarily tasty
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
Halloween is quickly approaching and before you know it, you will be needing a quick and easy recipe to treat your ghosts and goblins. This “cookie monster” dessert, will satisfy your sweet tooth at any party or event.
- Nestle Toll House cookie dough, 16 oz.
- Chocolate icing, 16 oz.
- Mini marshmallows, 16 oz.
- Wilton candy eyeballs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie trays with baking parchment paper.
- For the cookie portion of the recipe, you can either buy cookie dough or make your own. Place cookie dough two inches apart on greased tray. Bake for 12 to 13 minutes, or until golden brown. Once cookies are done, cool for about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Put cookies into pairs, matching them by size. For each pair, take chocolate icing and spread it over one of the cookies. Then, place the other cookie on top.
- Cut marshmallows in half and place three pieces in between each cookie on the icing part as “teeth”.
- Next, spoon a small dollop of the chocolate icing on top of the cookie, and place two candy eyes on the icing.
Enjoy this fun and easy recipe this fall season!