March Madness Music Festival takes over Dallas for the weekend

By Sloane Samberson

DALLAS – This weekend the NCAA and Turner Live Events will partner with AT&T, The Coca-Cola Company and Capital One to host three days of free concerts in honor of the 2014 NCAA Final Four taking place in Texas this year.

All concerts will be held at Reunion Park, April 4-6. This afternoon, the AT&T Block Party will welcome Jack Ingram from 3:30-4:30 p.m., The Wild Feathers from 5-6 p.m., The Eli Young Band from 6:30-8 p.m. and Jason Aldean from 8:30-10:00p.m.

Tomorrow, the Coke Zero Countdown will host LL Cool J from 1:30-2:15 p.m., Tim McGraw from 2:45-4:15 p.m. and The Killers from 7:30-9 p.m..

Sunday, the Capital One JamFest will close the festival with artists The Wind and The Wave from 2:15-3 p.m., Pat Green from 3:30-4:30 p.m., fun. from 5:15-6:30 p.m. and Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band from 7:15-10:15 p.m.

There are an expected 100,000 visitors to come to Dallas this weekend, 40,000 attending the concerts at Reunion Park. It is suggested that people take the DART for transportation due to scarce parking in downtown.

All concerts are free and open to people of all ages. A variety of concessions and food trucks will be available throughout the festival grounds.

Reunion Park is located at the site of the old Reunion Arena in Downtown Dallas. The main entrance to the event will be located on Reunion Blvd. and Memorial Drive.

Cover photo courtesy of @MMMusicFestival.