December NHS meeting

Thursday, before and after school there will be an NHS meeting. While the one before school was held in the lecture hall, the one after school will be in the auditorium. Be sure to attend, as Mr. Puryear has some important information regarding hours.

While several things mentioned at the meeting were the usual grade check policy along with other brief notes, the upcoming group hour opportunites coming up during the holiday were news to many members. Some holiday hour opportunities you may wan to consider are the activities sponsored by Angel Tree or a work day with CCA to help unload gifts and write reciepts.

Remember, if you wish to volunteer at either of these make sure you dress warm and check Blackboard for dates and times available.

The next meeting will be on January 7, 2010, but if in the meantime you have any questions contact any of this years officers. On behalf of Mr. Puryear himself, “have a wonderful break!”

For more information regarding the December meeting visit Blackboard.