Teen Leadership Coppell unravels for class of 2015

By Kimberly Del Angel
Entertainment Editor

It’s important as an underclassmen to be aware of the importance in becoming involved on campus and in your community in order to help prep for college applications and be a proactive individual. For many sophomores who may be looking ahead to become a Red Jacket, student ambassador their senior year, a wonderful opportunity has unraveled before them this month, Teen Leadership Coppell (TLC).

TLC exposes students to leadership training through knowledge and and skills, motivation and collaboration to prepare them for everyday contributions to their community as current and future citizen leaders.

In order to be eligible to apply students must be currently enrolled in 10th grade within Coppell Independent School District or be a resident of Coppell.

To be considered for TLC, students must download the application here and return it by Thursday, April 11 at 4 p.m to one of the following schools: Coppell High School, Attn: Ms. Carol Green (Mr. Bagley’s Office)  or New Tech High @Coppell, Attn: Ms. Teresa Whittle (Ms. Harrell’s Office) and schedule an interview during a scheduled time at the specific location.

Interview dates and times:
Monday, April 15, 2013 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. at CHS
Tuesday, April 16, 2012 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at NTH
Tuesday, April 19, 2012 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. at CHS