Round-Up your friends for a senior ad

By Corrina Taylor

Senior year is the time to leave your mark, let it be known to future generations that you walked the halls and were a part of this school. One way to accomplish this is through the senior recognition ad in the yearbook.

Every year with the release of the yearbook the seniors are immortalized in the book through the ads they leave. Many include pictures with friends and childhood photos. The ads can either be taken out by parents in a way to congratulate their child, or they can be taken out by a group of friends.

The space on the page is divided in sections of six, 1/6 of a page costs $80, 1/3 costs $180, ½ costs $325, and a full page cost $450. The amount of photos depends on the segment that is purchased, 1/6 is allotted one photo, 1/3 has space for two to three photos, ½ a page has space for four to six photos and a full page has enough room for ten photos.

There are many different ways to make this space your own, there are many opportunities to customize this page through photos, or text. Pages can include short messages, poems, scriptures, song lyrics, and quotes.

The deadline for this opportunity is Friday, Oct. 26 at 4. No submissions will be accepted after this time so it is necessary to get it done as soon as possible. Other guidelines and restrictions can be found on the yearbook page.

1