Students spread holiday cheer before the break

By Christina Burke

There are many ways to spread holiday cheer among students in the remaining days before the break. Although there is plenty of spirited clothing and holiday music to go around, many clubs and organizations within CHS are participating in holiday spirited events.

There are a multitude of ‘Secret Santas’ roaming the halls for classes such as Cross Country and Round-Up Yearbook. Other student organizations like the EMAC Academy and girls’ soccer are planning Christmas parties to be held next week with gift exchanges.

The Model UN is also selling CandyGrams for students to send to each other as a token of holiday appreciation, and all proceeds go towards their participation in state-wide competitions. The CandyGrams are 1 for $1 or 3 for $2.

Specific departments of CHS, such as the media department, have also adopted families to shop for to make their holiday season better, putting everyone in the giving spirit.

The holiday cheer is flowing through the halls of CHS already, and there is still five more days until the break.