Got You Covered: 4/11 – 4/17

This Week in Coppell

Srihari Yechangunja

Got You Covered is a Sidekick series detailing five events involving Coppell High School and Coppell ISD happening this week. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2021-22 school year.

Sri Achanta, News Editor

On Monday and Tuesday, Coppell High School Choir travels to Southlake Carroll Senior High School to compete in the UIL Concert and Sight-reading Contest. Junior varsity choirs compete on Monday while varsity choirs compete on Tuesday.

On Tuesday, Coppell City Council meets in the council chambers at Coppell Town Center at 5:30 p.m. The meeting agenda can be found here.

On Wednesday and Thursday, CHS Band travels to Ranchview High School in Irving to participate in the UIL Region 31 competition. Junior varsity band competes on Wednesday while varsity band competes on Thursday.

On Friday and Saturday, Coppell Arts Center presents “That Golden Girls Show! A Puppet Parody” at 8 p.m. Tickets are $29 and can be purchased here.

On Saturday, CHS is hosting a mock AP Biology test at 8 a.m. in rooms E205 and E207 for students taking the AP Biology exam.

Follow @CHSCampusNews on Twitter.