New aesthetic boba tea shop comes to town

Strawberry+breeze+is+one+of+Feng+Cha+Coppell%E2%80%99s+best+selling+drinks.+During+its+grand+opening+week%2C+Feng+Cha+teahouse+is+having+a+20%25+discount+for+all+orders+through+today.+

Tracy Tran

Strawberry breeze is one of Feng Cha Coppell’s best selling drinks. During its grand opening week, Feng Cha teahouse is having a 20% discount for all orders through today.

Tracy Tran, Staff Writer/Photographer

Feng Cha Teahouse is a new boba tea shop that was opened a month ago in Coppell across the N. Denton Tap Road from Coppell High School. Students have been enjoying its drinks since its soft opening. 

This week for its official grand opening, Feng Cha has special offers, including 20% off all drinks in store and through its online app. Customers can also receive points that they can redeem later for discounts on their drinks via Feng Cha app. 

Moving to Coppell from Virginia nine months ago, Feng Cha Coppell owner Kay Pham first worked at Feng Cha Allen for training, before opening her own shop.

“I did everything in the store by myself,” Pham said. “Even the tables, the chairs and the decoration here, I did everything myself. [The store] is like my kid. I love it so much.”

Customers enjoy their boba tea drinks at the new Feng Cha Coppell during its grand opening week on Tuesday. Feng Cha teahouse is having a 20% discount for all orders through today. (Tracy Tran)

With the aesthetic views around the store, Pham makes Feng Cha Coppell a place for foodies to come and take photos for Instagram. 

“The drinks are really good,” UT-Dallas junior Amrita Patel said. “It’s convenient having a location in Coppell because usually I’d have to go to Carrollton. It’s a really cute place.” 

With a variety of drinks and desserts in the menu, many CHS students choose to study at Feng Cha Coppell daily. 

“The store in general is really cute,“ Dallas College junior Zoe Lao said. “It has cute photo opportunities and it’s definitely a good place to do homework.”

Feng Cha also just started to have its coffee menu. After the grand opening, Feng Cha will start to take orders from Doordash. 

Follow Tracy (@AnhImtracy) and @CHSCampusNews on Twitter.