CHS students spread excitement for prom with t-shirts

Nishant Medicharla, Staff Writer

As prom is coming soon, many seniors at Coppell High School have decided to create t-shirts with their own friend group as a fun activity. The traditional activity has spread a lot of excitement within students at CHS.

Disha Kohli
“I am really excited for prom because a lot of effort went into creating these shirts such as making sure we all liked it and planning out what I am going to wear. During the night of prom I am going to have dinner with my friends and then dance which I am so excited for,” said CHS senior Sabrina Boccalandro.
Disha Kohli
“I am so excited for prom because there was so much effort in just planning the shirts that my group is wearing today. We started planning for all prom things like four months ago. On prom night my group and I are gonna dance, have dinner and go for swimming afterwards,” said CHS senior Isabelle Candler.
Disha Kohli
“On prom night, I plan on taking a lot of pictures, dancing with all my friends and then go to someone’s house to relax. I have been waiting for prom for a long time, and I am really excited to spend one of my last high school memories with the people that I love,” said CHS senior Pranjal Jain.
Disha Kohli
“I am going to be doing a lot of eating, dance and having fun during prom, and I cannot wait. I have been preparing for a long time from these group shirts to the dresses. For the shirts, we put in a lot of hours and we all voted one, which I am really happy about,” said CHS senior Stephanie Wendt.
Disha Kohli
“I literally cannot wait for prom because a lot of planning went into this from what we are going to do that night, to what I am going to where. Even the shirt required a lot of planning because my friend had to design the front while I did the back. We have a photographer and an after party at a hotel which I am desperately waiting for,” said CHS senior Tanya Bhutani.
Disha Kohli
“Prom is the one thing I have been looking forward to because there is a lot I have planned out such as going to take pictures at the botanical gardens, going for dinner then hanging out. The shirt I am wearing right now also had a lot of planning going into it, which is something that makes the whole idea of prom more special to me,” said CHS senior Simin Bhayani.
Disha Kohli
“Prom night is a completely different experience that I am really excited for. I get to dance, eat and have fun with my friends which I am waiting for. Even designing the shirt was a really fun experience because I got to bond more with my friends,” said CHS senior Adeel Khan.
Disha Kohli
“I am really excited for prom because so much effort went into creating the shirts and deciding what to do on hair, makeup, nails and my dress. I am really happy and super excited that I get to celebrate a special night with the people who I love and make me laugh, and designing the shirt was just was just one part of it,” said CHS senior Sanaya Nasta.

Follow Nishant @Nishantnm1