Cowboys trump The Trojans 8-3

Coppell High School sophomore Jacob Hering waits to catch the ball on first base during the top of the fifth inning. The Cowboys beat the Trojans 8-2 at Trinity High School.

Megan Winkle

Megan Winkle

Megan Winkle

Cowboys trump The Trojans 8-3

April 15, 2016

• Coppell High School sophomore Jacob Hering chases a Trinity player to second base during the top of the first inning. Coppell won 8-2 against Trinity on Monday at Trinity High School.

• Coppell High School junior Nathan Reedy runs to first base during the baseball game on Monday. Cowboys beat the Trojans 8-2 at Trinity High School.

• Coppell High School sophomore Jacob Hering catches the ball on first base. Coppell won 8-2 against Trinity on Monday at Trinity High School.

• Coppell High School sophomore Rye Gunter walks up to bat at the game against Trinity. Coppell won 8-2 against Trinity on Monday at Trinity High School.

• Coppell High School sophomore Jacob Hering waits to catch the ball on first base during the top of the fifth inning. The Cowboys beat the Trojans 8-2 at Trinity High School.

• Coppell High School junior Nathan Reedy walks off after batting during the game against Trinity. Cowboys beat the Trojans 8-2 at Trinity High School.

• Coppell High School sophomore Rye Gunter warms up while waiting for the next person to bat. Coppell won 8-2 against Trinity on Monday at Trinity High School.

• Coppell High School sophomore Adrian Minjares is walked by Trinity pitcher. Coppell won 8-2 against Trinity on Monday at Trinity High School.