Coppell celebrates life of Taylor Storch with fundraisers

By Jordan Bickham

Two years ago, Taylor Storch, a bright, sweet and very friendly girl passed away in a skiing accident.  While this event occurred over two years ago, residents all over Coppell and even around the United States still remember her every day and continue to celebrate her life.  This remembrance is continuing today, not only with Taylor’s Gift Foundation that helps educate others about organ donation, but also with the celebration of what would have been Taylor’s sixteenth birthday.  From 4:00 to 9:00, Tappy’s Frozen Yogurt on 2780 MacArthur in Lewisville will be holding Taylor’s sixteenth birthday party with 10% of the sales during that time period going to the Taylor’s Gift Foundation.

The festivities will continue Sat. April 21st at J. Macklin’s Grill, where the party starts at 7:00 am with breakfast and ends at 11:30 pm.  The celebrations will begin with a wonderful breakfast and will include dinner, drinks, and even a band playing outside on the patio. Taylor’s birthday cake will be cut at 8:00 pm.  For the occasion, J. Macklin’s even turned their logo blue, in honor of the Foundation’s logo color.  16% of sales for the the entire day will be given to Taylor’s Gift Foundation.  Even if you cannot attend the party, come and pick up some lunch and support Taylor’s Gift!

You can learn more about these two events by visiting the foundation’s Facebook page and you can learn more about Taylor’s Gift itself by going to the foundation’s website.  Come visit Tappy’s this afternoon for a snack or J. Macklin’s Grill on Saturday to celebrate the life of the life-changing and life-saving Taylor Storch!