Being Sick: no me gusta

Chase Porter

Yesterday I drove to school and parked in the parking lot like everyday during the school week. As I walked into class, barely on time mind you, I realized that I felt a little strange but I had know idea that I was actually sick. After first period I walked down to the nurses office, which I have never been to all three years at CHS and asked if I was sick to the nurse. After she informed me off my 102 plus fever it hit me; I haven’t been sick in around two years. Let me tell you from my current experience, its not very fun missing a ton of make up work and sleeping the day away.

Yesterday and all of today I have been sitting in my house watching t.v. and pumping Tylenol and Advil into my system and I have to tell you I think I have a worse headache from poor television than my actual sickness. The fact that Call of Duty: Black Ops came out two days ago does help because I have gotten to play it for quite a while. I never thought I would say this but I actually want to go back to school, not for the work or my Sidekick story that was due yesterday but I just enjoy seeing all of my friends. But I’ll probably take back the previous statement once I’m there tomorrow or next week.