Angelina+Liu

Angelina Liu

Chief, I really am going to miss you.

The Sidekick cannot run without Angelina. It’s obvious as to how much time Angelina pours into the program with 265 posts on Coppell Student Media and, of course, all of which being of the highest quality. Angelina does everything. She’s written a story for all sections, she’s made award-winning podcasts, she’s a national and state winner for her writing. She’s a photographer, she’s a videographer and she’s our one-and-only Chief.

I really got to know Angelina this year, working under her guidance as an executive. She’s the one who’s pushed me to where I am today. Her natural leadership, charisma and zeal make those around her want to parallel her work style. Her ability to converse with anyone over the smallest of things is so remarkable, and the genuine conversations I’ve had with her hold a special place in my heart.

The late night calls, the car rides home and the hallway conversations I’ve had with Angelina will never be forgotten. The mark she’s made on this program is permanently etched, and the mark she’s made on me, on all of her staffers, is indelible.

I really mean it when I say that Angelina deserves the world. The number of sticky situations she’s gotten me through, and the sheer amount of things she does for her friends is purely phenomenal. The world is lucky to have you Angelina and no number of “thanks” for all you do will ever suffice.