Nandini Muresh

Coppell High School senior Jules Hunt is both a Red Jacket and the senior lieutenant for the CHS Lariettes. CHS students voted on the 19 most influential seniors in the graduating class of 2023.

Jules Hunt: Spirited

Watching in awe as her babysitter danced amongst the Lariettes at football games, young Coppell High School senior Jules Hunt knew that she wanted to be part of the program. Upon entering high school, Hunt found comfort in the Lariettes routine: long practices, rehearsed performances and the bond between her fellow dancers.

Hunt used her love for dance and leadership to take on the role of senior lieutenant, a Lariette officer position that she used to help new Lariettes navigate through high school. In addition to dance, Hunt has cultivated her passion for leadership as a Red Jacket student ambassador through which she learned essential leadership skills that she hopes to implement in the future.

When imagining her future career, Hunt reminisces on the people who helped her most throughout her life. Her former educators have played a significant role in shaping Hunt into the woman that she is today and her aspiration to be an elementary educator has stemmed from her positive experiences.

She also gains this inspiration from home, notably her father, Coppell ISD Superintendent Dr. Brad Hunt.

“My optimism comes from him,” Hunt said. “He helps me strive to be the best I can be, whether it’s academically or through Lariettes.”

Hunt aspires to inspire as many people as she can to be kind and enjoy their unique experiences and will pursue elementary education at Texas A&M University. 

Follow @CHSCampusNews on Twitter