CHS Highlight: Carrie Sheffield and Camryn Rudd

“It started just me and Carrie,” Coppell High School junior Camryn Rudd said. “[We] were at Walmart and saw some awesome pony beads and we thought, “Oh, this could be fun.” We just started doing it for ourselves and thought, “Hey, maybe people would buy [bracelets].” And so we just made a Google Form and started selling them. We have star beads and we made a black, red and white star necklace and we featured it in one of our pictures and a lot of people liked it. And so we just started making those too for football games. [They’re] cowboy colors, so it’s kinda cool that we could do that.”

Shivi Sharma

Shivi Sharma

Shravya Mahesh, Staff Writer

Shravya Mahesh, Staff Writer

Shravya Mahesh is a junior and first-year staff writer on The Sidekick. She enjoys doodling and writing short stories, preferably while listening to music in the rain. She loves personalization, ice cream and zodiac signs. You can find her on Twitter @shravyamahesh or email her at [email protected]

Shivi Sharma, Staff Writer

Shivi Sharma is a sophomore and a first year staff writer and photographer for The Sidekick. In her free time, she enjoys reading, cooking, volunteering, watching TV shows and spending time with friends and family. She is a black belt in taekwondo and has loved to write ever since she started. With any comments or concerns, contact her at [email protected].