Nandini Muresh

Coppell High School senior Tia Milton is the colorguard captain and president of the National Spanish Honor Society. CHS students voted on the 19 most influential seniors in the graduating class of 2023.

Tia Milton: Kindhearted

Coppell High School senior Tia Milton. National Spanish Honor Society president and color guard captain  has always had a love for Spanish. Milton dedicated herself to becoming fluent in the language and developed her passion that began in a club at Denton Creek Elementary through opportunities at CHS.

Milton is not only involved in many activities in school, but she is also heavily involved in her community church and sets aside time to give back.

“It’s an honor to be chosen,” Milton said. “It shows that I have put a lot of hard work into this school and I am really glad that I have been able to positively impact the community around me that has done so much for me.”

With Spanish being one of Milton’s interests, she will study at Texas A&M University as a Psychology major with a Spanish minor. She hopes to one day obtain a master’s degree in speech language pathology.

Follow Nyah (@nyah_rama) and @CHSCampusNews on Twitter