“Throwback 09”

by Caitlin Conner

Homecoming is rapidly approaching, and for those who don’t listen to student announcements and choose to ignore the giant banner hanging over the senior bridge, this information could prove extremely useful.

“Throwback 09”
When: Saturday September 26, 2009
Times: 7PM to 11PM
Where: Hilton Hotel in Lewisville

Tickets go on sale starting the Monday of homecoming week and continue throughout the week. Ticket prices are $20 per person if you buy them at school and $40 if you buy them at the door. They will be sold during all lunches on the stage at the student council table.

“Students should definitely purchase their tickets at school and not wait until the last minute to get them,” student council president Marco Arce said. “Every year we have to turn away tons of people because the hotel has a maximum capacity.”

If any student plans on bringing a guest from another school, they need to get a guest form from the front office and have it completed and turned in before noon on Wednesday.

“The dance is going to have great music that everyone will like,” Arce said. “We talked to students beforehand and pre-selected the music so that everyone will enjoy dancing. We also have tons of snacks and deserts for everyone.”

Homecoming coronation starts at 10PM where the king will be announced and the underclassmen court recognized.

Homecoming t-shirts will also be on sale throughout the week on the stage during all lunches for $10.