• Coppell ISD is on summer break. Classes resume Aug. 15

Humans of CHS: Zeke Butler

%E2%80%9CI+feel+like+a+lot+of+people+wear+makeup+to+cover+up+their+insecurities%2C+but+I+do+it+because+it+makes+me+feel+more+confident%2C%E2%80%9D+Coppell+High+School+junior+Zeke+Butler+said.+%E2%80%9CObviously%2C+nobody+is+perfect%2C+there+are+gonna+be+imperfections+that+everybody+sees+and+that+is+not+something+that+you+should+feel+bad+about.+Makeup+allows+you+to+enhance+your+imperfections+in+a+way+which+makes+people+see+you+as+a+unique+person.+Wearing+makeup+brings+out+my+true+self+and+lets+me+put+my+creativity+into+something+that+I+enjoy.+Even+if+I+seem+like+the+weird+person%2C+I+really+don%E2%80%99t+care%2C+because+I+am+doing+something+that+is+true+to+myself.%E2%80%9D+
“I feel like a lot of people wear makeup to cover up their insecurities, but I do it because it makes me feel more confident,” Coppell High School junior Zeke Butler said. “Obviously, nobody is perfect, there are gonna be imperfections that everybody sees and that is not something that you should feel bad about. Makeup allows you to enhance your imperfections in a way which makes people see you as a unique person. Wearing makeup brings out my true self and lets me put my creativity into something that I enjoy. Even if I seem like the weird person, I really don’t care, because I am doing something that is true to myself.”

Karis Thomas

Karis Thomas

Nishant Medicharla, Staff Writer