Annual Music in the Plaza brings Coppell unique music this weekend

The band Me and My Monkeys perform “A Beatles Tribute” at the 2016 Music in the Plaza event. The event will be held near the Coppell City Hall and Coppell Fire Department this year, which will include live, free music and food for purchase. Photo courtesy of Sidekick archive.

Nishant Medicharla, Staff Writer

There is nothing more enjoyable than a Saturday evening filled with music, friends and food.

The annual Music in the Plaza is holding its event on Saturday 7-9 p.m. Located on Town Center Plaza at 255 Parkway Blvd, the event will be held near the Coppell City Hall and Coppell Fire Department.

This event will include live, free music played by the band Warehouse – A Dave Matthews Tribute Band.

Along with the music, there will be plenty of food for purchase from Fried Ribs to Go, Yummy Pizza, Nate’s 125th Cafe, Fried Pies to Go, Kona Ice and Wild Catter Coffee.

There is no admission fee to enter the event. It is also available to people of all ages.

For more information about the event, visit the official website at www.coppelltx.gov.

About the Writer
Nishant Medicharla, Export and Production Manager

Nishant Medicharla is a junior and export and production manager for The Sidekick. When he is not writing, he enjoys binge watching new TV shows, playing...