Spirit week features pajamas, superheroes, celebrities

Coppell High School sophomore Neveah Johnson dresses in her favorite PJ’s that read “I love sleep” on Monday for pajama day. Both students and teachers were encouraged to participate in all of the spirit days to show their enthusiasm for spirit week at CHS.

Bren Flechtner

On Monday morning, Coppell High School AP chemistry teacher Amy Snyder walks down the hallway while participating in pajama day at CHS. Snyder decided to wear her favorite pink robe to show her enthusiasm and support for spirit week.
Bren Flechtner
During third period on Monday, Coppell High School forensic science teacher Sandy Kirkpatirck teaches her class an assignment in the library while participating in pajama day. Kirkpatrick also showed her support for Coppell in her CHS shirt.
Bren Flechtner
Coppell High School AP Human Geography teachers Ryan Simpson and Andy Patterson wear their go to onesies on Monday for pajama day. Both teachers dressed for comfort and to show their support for spirit week.
Bren Flechtner
Coppell High School AP world history teacher Chris Caussey shows off his Tony Romo Jersey  for dress like a celebrity day, which was the third day of spirit week at CHS. Teachers and students were encouraged to participate in all of the spirit days to show their enthusiasm for spirit week at CHS.
Bren Flechtner
Coppell High School AP world history teacher Chris Caussey shows off his Tony Romo Jersey
for the dress like a celebrity day, which was the third day of spirit week at CHS. Teachers and students were encouraged to participate in all of the spirit days to show their enthusiasm for spirit week at CHS.
Coppell High School AP calculus teacher Jan Bourg wears her “I’m a Teacher” superhero shirt for superhero day. All of the CHS calculus teachers wore the same shirt on Tuesday, which was the second day of spirit week at CHS.
Bren Flechtner
Coppell High School freshmen Trinity Jones goes all out for superhero day on Tuesday, wearing Batman jeans and shirt. All students and teachers were encouraged to participate in spirit week in honor of homecoming week at CHS.
Bren Flechtner
Coppell High School english teacher Sean Smith and sophomore Cory Brown sport rival superheros shirts, Batman and Superman. Students and teachers were encouraged to partake in superhero day, which was held on Tuesday at CHS.
Bren Flechtner
Coppell High School English teacher Sean Smith and sophomore Cory Brown sport rival superheroes shirts, Batman and Superman. Students and teachers were encouraged to partake in superhero day, which was held on Tuesday at CHS.