The Sidekick names Palio’s Pizza Cafe best place to take a date

By Mallorie Munoz

Managing Editor

@munoz_mallorie

When planning your next evening with your significant other, look no further than Palio’s Pizza Cafe. Whether it is a romantic dinner or a spontaneous lunch date, Palio’s offers the perfect atmosphere.

With its dim mood lighting and tall booths, the setting is intimate. Yet, in serving pizza in a room with TVs mounted on the wall, the location is kept fairly casual, too.

The restaurant is divided into two dining areas, allowing for plenty of seating and a variety of settings. The room in the back is lined with windows, letting in natural light for a casual lunch, and creating an even more romantic, secluded area at night. The front, main room is always dimly lit, making any time of day feel like a dreamy dinner.

Palio’s, although known best for their pizza, also serves sandwiches, salads and pastas. The kid’s menu features pizzas and pastas as well. There are even vegetarian options, like the Mediterranean and Quattro Formagio pizza.The menu has something for everyone.

Palio’s is conveniently located next to Coppell High School and is well-priced, making it the best location for a date, especially for high school students.