Students take an instant to follow the Sidekick on Instagram

By Kristen Shepard

Coppell Student Media works hard to make campus and sports news available to all of its readers, and now you can catch your favorite Sidekick original photos and graphics on Instagram.

Instagram is an online photo sharing app that is available on the iPhone. Lots of CHS students use Instagram to share pictures and jokes with each other. The Sidekick’s username is @thesidekickcoppell. We need more followers to share our great news and photos with. To the best of our ability, we at coppellstudentmedia will try and keep the Instagram updated and filled with well shot and interesting pictures.

The Sidekick got the idea to use Instagram from the JEA/NSPA conference in San Antonio, and has followed other campus news mediums KCBY and RoundUp yearbook, both of which use Instagram.

You can even use Instagram with facebook or twitter. For a quick and easy way to keep up with the Sidekick and the happening around Coppell High School and the city of Coppell, be sure to follow the sidekick on Instagram.