Rihanna anticipates upcoming album with trending #Unapologetic

By Stephanie Alexander

With leaking snippets of songs, and constant tweets and hashtags, Rihanna has been keeping her fans on their toes about her new album Unapologetic. Unapologetic is due for release on November 19 and is already up for pre-order on iTunes.

Rihanna put out the single, “Diamonds” in late September and the music video is to debut tomorrow on MTV.

Rihanna has been promoting Unapologetic since the release of the single, but what most people are ready for is her duet with scandalous ex boyfriend, Chris Brown.

Radio stations have already been giving away tickets for the Diamonds World Tour that is to start in March of 2013. Rihanna is planned to be at the American Airlines Center April 16 and fans are counting down the days till the event.

“I’ve been listening to “Diamonds” on repeat ever since it came out,”sophomore Sydney McNabb said.  “Rihanna is really cool and fresh. Unapologetic should be a well done album and a good show. I hope I will see her in April.”

If we look back at Rihanna’s last show in Dallas, during the Loud Tour in 2011, the pyrotechnics that made her show actually caught the stage on fire and cut the show short for Dallas fans. Hopefully this time around Dallas fans will get the whole package without any apologies necessary.