Three new movies to be released in theaters tomorrow

By Annie Wen

With the new semester already in full swing a movie is the perfect way to take a break from all the stress of new classes and the piles of homework and just relax.

Tomorrow, January 27 three new movies will be released to the public: The Grey, Man on a Ledge, and One for the Money.

The Grey, which stars Liam Neeson, is about a group of oil-rig roughnecks that are left stranded on the sub-arctic tundra after their plane crashes into the remote Alaskan wilderness. The survivors fight through mortal injuries, the biting cold and hunger and try to avoid being hunted by a pack of vicious wolves. The Grey is rated R and is an Action/Adventure and Thriller movie.  It is 1 hour and 27 minutes long.

Man on a Ledge is an Action/Adventure, Romance, and Thriller movie.  It stars Sam Worthington, Elizabeth Banks, and Anthony Mackie.  Nick Cassidy, played by Sam Worthington, is wrongly accused for the theft of a rare, prized and climbs onto the ledge of a New York City skyscraper in a desperate last attempt to prove his innocence. With the help of his brother Nick carries out his intricate plan to set the record straight once and for all. Man on a Ledge is rated PG-13 and is 1 hour and 42 minutes.

One for the Money stars Katherine Heigl as Stephanie Plum, a proud born-and-bred Jersey girl who is out of work and just lost her car to a debt collector. Desperate for some cash Stephanie picks up a job as a recovery agent for her sleazy cousin’s bail bonding company. It turns out the man she is after is old high school sweetheart Joe Morelli that seduced her and dumped her back in high school. As she learns about becoming a recovery agent she learns that the case against Morelli is not airtight and her job becomes a lot more complicated than she thought. One for the Money is a Action/Adventure, Adaption, Comedy, and Crime movie. It is rated PG-13 and is 1 hour and 31 minutes long.

For movie times and theaters click here.