Footballs over; whats next?

Chase Porter

Football seasons over but what is the next sport that everyone can enjoy?

Well, there is soccer, baseball and hockey but theres one sport that I think is the most enjoyable of them all. Lacrosse; two time state champs are beginning there season at the end of January. The team has been practicing for a few weeks now and they look to be ready for another winning season.

The team this year has moved up to division 1 but they arent very scared of their competition. The main competition this year will probably be Saint Marks and Highland Park which are both big time schools for Texas lacrosse. Both the teams have a lot of recruites to play at the college level but so does our Coppell team having division 1 college recruits and last year a nomonie for All American. Both these teams and our team have a lot of returning players which will sure make for an interesting season.

The Coppell Lacrosse team invites everyone to come watch their games and this year they will be playing almost every home game in the football stadium. Since football season is over with what sport our you going to watch? LAX!