Capturing Coppell: 10/17 – 10/23

This Week in Coppell

Capturing+Coppell+is+a+Sidekick+series+detailing+events+involving+Coppell+High+School+and+Coppell+ISD+happening+this+week.+It+will+be+posted+every+Monday+for+the+rest+of+the+2022-23+school+year.+

Srihari Yechangunja

Capturing Coppell is a Sidekick series detailing events involving Coppell High School and Coppell ISD happening this week. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2022-23 school year.

Sri Achanta, Executive News Editor

• Today, Coppell High School Band competes at the UIL Region 31 Marching Competition at Pennington Field in Bedford from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
  • CHS Project Graduation offers curb painting with orders opening today and closing Nov. 18. The painting gives you the option of paint removal, address, address with CHS logo, address with New Tech High @ Coppell logo and address with Texas flag. All proceeds will support Project Graduation.
  • On Tuesday, CHS hosts a senior presentation discussing Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FASFA) in the CHS Lecture Hall from 6 – 8 p.m.
  • Coppell ISD hosts its annual Community Tailgate on Friday in the CHS Field House in the indoor practice field at 5 p.m.
  • On Friday, Coppell High School Theatre hosts Movie Under the Stars & 9th – 10th Grade Spring Show Reveal for high schoolers taking a theater class in front of the CHS9 Dome from 7 – 10 p.m.

Follow @CHSCampusNews on Twitter.