Got You Covered: 5/2 – 5/8

This Week in Coppell

Srihari Yechangunja

Got You Covered is a Sidekick series detailing events involving Coppell High School and Coppell ISD happening this week. It will be posted every Monday for the rest of the 2021-22 school year.

Sri Achanta, News Editor

Today, Coppell High Schools administers the AP United States Government exam and AP Japanese Language and Culture exam at 8 a.m. The AP Chemistry and  AP Spanish Literature and Culture exams are today at 12 p.m.

On Tuesday, CHS administers the AP Environmental Science exam at 8 a.m. and the AP Psychology exam at 12 p.m.

On Wednesday, the AP English Literature and Composition exam will be administered at 8 a.m. and the AP Comparative Government and Politics exam will be administered at 12 p.m.

On Thursday, CHS administers the AP Human Geography exam and AP Macroeconomics exam at 8 a.m. The AP Statistics exam will be administered at 12 p.m.

On Friday, CHS administers the AP European History exam and the AP United States History exam at 8 a.m. The AP Art History exam and the AP Microeconomics exam will be administered at 12 p.m.

On Saturday, The Sidekick is hosting a garage sale in the Coppell High School parking lot from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.

Follow @CHSCampusNews on Twitter.