Love is in the air at Palio’s Pizza Cafe

The pizza restaurant wins Best Date Restaurant in Coppell

Meara Isenberg, Editor-in-Chief

With dim lighting, delicious pizza and dine-in or takeout options, Palio’s Pizza Cafe is the classic Italian restaurant of your date night dreams.

Located a short walk from Coppell High School at 171 N Denton Tap Rd., the family friendly cafe offers pasta and salad as well, but I knew I would be cheating myself if I didn’t order a mouthwatering pizza.

While waiting for them to bake the pizza (a process you can observe from your seat), we sat in a cozy booth that made conversation easy. In less than 15 minutes, the large pepperoni and sausage masterpiece was brought out, along with small plates for sharing.

Palio’s has catered to the Coppell community for 16 years. Daniveo Salvucci, the manager of the pizza restaurant, recognizes what keeps customers coming back.

“We have good customer service, we have fresh foods, we make dough four times a day so we never freeze dough,” Salvucci said. “We know the neighborhood and Coppell’s community.”

Some menu highlights include large pizzas for $16, ranging from the vegetarian “Palio’s Vegetable” with black olives, onions, mushrooms and bell peppers, to “The King”, consisting of pepperoni, sausage, canadian bacon and veggies.

Congratulations to Palio’s Pizza Cafe, The Sidekick’s best date restaurant in Coppell.