Vegetable pasta salad to satisfy your after school cravings (with video)
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
During the summer of my eighth grade year, my mom discovered a vegetable pasta salad recipe because she wanted a dish that we could enjoy together.
When we first tried it, we followed it straight from the recipe on the website. We both somewhat liked it but we wanted to change it to make it better. Ever since, we have revised it until we achieved the perfect salad that we both love.
This has been our favorite family recipe and it is a perfect way to get your greens into your diet and satisfy your tastebuds.
Bragg’s apple cider vinegar
Bragg’s liquid aminos
Salt and pepper
2 organic cucumbers
3 organic tomatoes
2 organic green onion stalks
Barilla vegetable pasta
Mediterranean feta cheese
- Pour six tablespoons of apple cider vinegar and three tablespoons of olive oil into bowl
- Add a splash of liquid aminos
- Add salt and pepper into liquid
- Peel and cut two cucumbers and pour into bowl
- Thinly cut three tomatoes and pour into bowl
- Cut two sets of green onions and pour into bowl
- Chop five garlic cloves and cut basil leaves, then pour into bowl
- Put water on stove to boil and once water is boiling, pour two cups of vegetable pasta into pan
- Once done cooking, pour pasta into bowl
- Add feta cheese into bowl
- Stir until pleased with consistency