Smooth out your morning routine: simple breakfast smoothie recipe
Hang on for a minute...we're trying to find some more stories you might like.
Email This Story
An easy to make fruit smoothie may be the solution to hunger during a rushed morning. With minimal preparation needed they provide morning nutrition on the go.
For those do sports in the morning, sipping on a smoothie on the way to practice is a lighter alternative to a solid meal before an early morning workout. For everyone, yogurt and extra ingredients added can provide protein for early classes, giving you energy at the start of the day.
- 1 cup Kefir probiotic drink (similar to liquid yogurt)
- ⅓ cup halved strawberries
- ⅓ cup sliced mango
- ¾ cup ice
- Optional toppings (ex: granola, peanut butter, coconut, dried fruit, nuts, banana slices, etc.)
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until they reach a smooth consistency.
- Pour into a to-go cup and enjoy.