Passion, food and fun at theatre department silent auction and revue

Past+President+Mary+Miller%2C+Vice+President+Sheridan+Miller+and+President+Cole+Cloutier+hosted+theaters+silent+auction+dinner+and+revue+in+the+cafeteria.+

Nicole Messer

Past President Mary Miller, Vice President Sheridan Miller and President Cole Cloutier hosted theater’s silent auction dinner and revue in the cafeteria.

Interested in a night of food, fun and entertainment? Join Coppell High School’s theater department tomorrow night for its biggest fundraiser of the year: the Silent Auction and Theatre Revue.

By indulging in delicious dinner and desserts, participating in a silent auction, and enjoying the immense musical and theatrical talent of our very own students – your time and presence could not only ease the difficult budget of a hard working theatre department, but support a growing group of passionate students.

The night will also showcase various student performances, and a sneak preview for the upcoming musical.

In the hope of raising funds and entertaining, the Theater Booster Club is hosting this event from 6 – 9 p.m. in the CHS commons.

“Everyone is welcome to attend,” Drama Club senior president Layne Allen said. “I hope we as a department can raise as much money as we can, but also that everyone has a great time and ends up looking forward to see our musical next month.”

Tickets for the event can be purchased at www.coppellhstheatre.com, and all members of the theatre department will be selling raffle tickets.