Coppell’s Business Professionals of America ready for regionals

The men and women in black (suits and ties) are ready to don their arsenal of business skills tomorrow.

Coppell High School’s own nationally acclaimed Business Professionals of America (BPA) club is participating in its annual regional conference at Dubiski Career High School in Grand Prairie to compete with other aspiring executives of the Dallas region.

Each student will compete in the regional competition as an individual or as part of a team in categories ranging from presentation management to small business, economic research to network design.

BPA, of course, is hustling to gear up for the event, which will be a small but essential step forwards in the aerial journey to the prestigious National Leadership Conference- a journey that the multi-award winning team is not unfamiliar with, having glittered at Nationals many times over the past couple of years.

CHS senior BPA officer Aditi Mukund, who shared a Network Design award with her team last year at Nationals, is particularly eager for the conference this Saturday.

“I am excited about it because there is a lot of people in the club this year,” Mukund said. “We hope to have many state qualifiers.”
The all-day event will lead up to an awards ceremony in the evening, which the CHS team hopes to be a part of.