Under Armour giving away $140,000 to winning school

By Jena Seidemann

Within the next 19 days, Coppell High School has the opportunity to win thousands of dollars of equipment for the athletic teams in a nationwide contest.

The Under Armour Finding Undeniable contest consists of registered schools competing based off of number of people who sign in with the school and complete the challenges. The challenges are tasks that the student body complete and upload to earn points.

By signing in and supporting CHS, the school gains 10 points. These points on top of the completed challenges will assist in gaining points for the school.

So far, the First Presbyterian Christian Academy in Georgia leads the pack with 50,329 points. Although that is staggering compared to Coppell’s 259, if each person in the high school were to register, we would gain 26,980 points. A large portion of the points also comes from completed challenges, and with our school spirit, we could easily gain points.

Previously, Coppell volleyball won the Pearland jersey contest based off of likes on their jersey design on Facebook. Don’t miss the opportunity to earn free equipment for our school!