Girls, guys lacrosse teams both register another win

By Chase Porter

Last night, April 17th, both the Coppell High School girls and guys lacrosse team nocked another team out of their paths registering decisive  victories against tough opponents.

The girls played Greenhill at Greenhill last night and had a tough battle for the first few quarters. After battling it out, the Cowgirls came out on top winning the game 13- 9. Key players were Sarah Levin and Lexus Deloach who both had multiple goals and assists on the offensive half. The girls last regular season game is this Friday at Coppell Middle School Wests, Lesley Field, where they will play the Southlake Carrol lady Dragons.

The guys team played the Highland Park Scotts on Tuesday night at home getting out in front early and keeping the lead for the rest of the game. At the beginning of the 3rd quarter the Cowboys had the Scotts with a 6 goal lead but Highland Park quickly fought back to a 1 goal lead. The Cowboys defeated the Scotts 10- 9 in regulation gaining a spot at the playoff table. The Cowboys next game is on Thursday at home, CMSW Lesley field, also against Southlake. This game is the Cowboys final regular season game and it is also Senior Night.