Top Chef Finale

Chase Porter

Top Chef, the hit show from Bravo, has run for 6 incredible seasons and is about to close its 7th season after winning an Emmy at the 2010 Prime Time Emmy Awards. The show has drawn millions of viewers over the past years because of its intensity and drama. Its no wonder why the show brought home an Emmy because this show can really bring the heat.

Top Chef, in Washington D.C. this season, has been a hit show and tonight is the season finale of a very surprising season of cooking. Tonight is the final three competitors and they are competing for the grand prize of 125,000 dollars, the title of Top Chef, and much more. The three competitors that are left, Ed Cotton, Kevin Sbraga, and Angelo Sosa and have all cooked at top restaurants around the US. The season finale this season was moved from D.C. to Singapore and is promised to be a big one.

Last episode the final four traveled to Singapore and the competition was raised up a notch when the Judges had trouble deciding who to kick off. They all agreed that it was one of the best episodes, food wise, that any of the judges had ever seen. This is promising because it means that the slightest mistake could send two of the competitors home and one with the title of Top Chef.

I past seasons for the finale the show has brought on past winners and competitors to help with the final dishes to make sure they are perfect and it is believed that the same will happen tonight fr0m the preview after last weeks final four episode. Viewers who have watched the show for multiple season have seen this as the most tense and mouth watering challenges of the show not just because of the finale stakes but also because it is such a close race and the food, looks at least, delicious.

The show aires on Bravo T.V. at 10/ 9 central but tonight for the finale the show will air at 9:30/ 8:30 central for a live viewing party with the cast of this season show and the judges. After the finale the new series hosted by Gail Simmons, Top Chef judge, Top Chef Just Desserts will run for its premier season. Viewers have been anticipating this show becuase of the fun and drama that Top Chef causes and now it is going to be just deserts which is considered one of the hardest things to prepare.

If you have been following the show like me then you cannot wait for tonight but if you would like to experience the show for yourself then i highly recommend watching the season finale tonight or when the 8th season starts in 2011.